After returning from Perth and having some rest I took a walk atop Mount Kembla with my close mate Mark. We both are into this photography stuff so we looked at it as a chance to take a photography hike and get lost in the wilderness with our cameras. These are some of the shots I got during the day.
Emily Stuart on General ramble about a topic c… Sue Turnbull on General ramble about a topic c… richardhall372 on General ramble about a topic c… richardhall372 on General ramble about a topic c… Elan Morgan on General ramble about a topic c…
- RT @tj_max6: Of course I've been consumed by thoughts about #TheLastJedi for a month now. I managed to articulate some of them into this es… 22 hours ago
- RT @BarTVsports: #LIVE now: #NCC #SummerBash - Pumas v Tigers #T20 - Gareth Wasik in the commentary. pscp.tv/w/bSw5vTFheVFW… 1 day ago
- RT @BarTVsports: Great to have @BrettLee_58 join @garethwasik in the commentary box for the final few overs of U11s #RonArendts #JuniorForm… 6 days ago
- RT @marcusdibble20: hello everybody I'm looking for some pingas, PLS retweet 4 months ago
- got @UNIFYgathering tickets to see @Architectsuk again. 4 months ago