After returning from Perth and having some rest I took a walk atop Mount Kembla with my close mate Mark. We both are into this photography stuff so we looked at it as a chance to take a photography hike and get lost in the wilderness with our cameras. These are some of the shots I got during the day.
Emily Stuart on General ramble about a topic c… Sue Turnbull on General ramble about a topic c… richardhall372 on General ramble about a topic c… richardhall372 on General ramble about a topic c… Elan Morgan on General ramble about a topic c…
- RT @stringDTD: Also my GF has stopped using plastic bags to save the whales so I’ve started double bagging every seperate item I buy. 1 week ago
- RT @stringDTD: I’m so anti vegan (my gf is vegan) that I will buy a whole chicken just to throw it in the trash when it goes bad just to re… 1 week ago
- RT @BetootaAdvocate: 😂😂😂 https://t.co/0FrSKNJLJb 3 weeks ago
- RT @guzmanygomez: @BarTVsports amazing :) thanks for the tag 1 month ago
- yearly reminder to @SeanFColes @NatoGamerTV and @TheDacria that we need to watch this to succeed... and that uni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago